360 Systems’ Graduate Training Programme is open for a fresh intake of new Application Developers.
Passion For Programming
You have a passion for programming and using the web to solve business problems. As a recent graduate, this is an excellent opportunity to fast track your career and develop commercial programming skills.
Logical Problem Solver
You are a logical thinker who automatically applies high standards in all you do. Ideally with strong A-Level maths plus some development of your own projects in addition to any school or university projects. A 2.1 degree in Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Computer Science is useful. The key thing is that you are a problem solver with a passion for programming and creating great web and mobile applications.
Become Full Stack Developer
You will be working alongside some of the most experienced developers in the industry, building web apps for blue-chip clients with an investment in Microsoft Azure Cloud and IBM platforms.
Cheshire, Northwest England
Our Ellesmere Port Office is convenient for Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, North Wales or Warrington.
- Take on day-to-day tasks performed by senior developers
- Provide 1st line support to systems, websites and customers
- Test systems as part of a project team
- Keep up to date with latest web and mobile development frameworks
- Grow your knowledge of Microsoft and IBM platforms
- Code backend functionality using ASP.NET Core MVC
- Strong A-Level Maths
- Passion for web and database programming
- Problem solver able to turn customer ideas into solutions
- Keen awareness of emerging technologies
- Appreciation of design and usability
To Apply: Send your CV, covering letter and contact details.