360 Systems is immensely proud of its apprentices and the work they complete to become top Software Engineers.
During National Apprenticeship Week 2022 (07 Feb - 13 Feb), our apprentices will visit schools in Cheshire, Wirral, and Merseyside to answer the questions of A-level students thinking about the degree apprenticeship route.
The schools we are visiting include:
- 11:30 - 12:30 Mon 07/02/22 Helsby High School, degree apprentice
- 08:35 - 08:55 Tue 08/02/22 Sandbach High School, careers club Teams call
- 08:30 - 10:00 Wed 09/02/22 Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School, Computer Science Association
- 12:00 - 13:30 Thu 10/02/22 The Sixth Form College Birkenhead, apprenticeship fair
- 08:30 - 09:00 Fri 11/02/22 The Grange School, breakfast talk
- 10:00 - 14:00 Fri 11/02/22 Sir John Deane's, careers fair
If your school is in Cheshire, Wirral or Merseyside and has students interested in degree apprenticeships, let us know and we can arrange a Teams call or visit to answer their questions.
MMU Degree Apprenticeship Open Evening
360 Systems will have a stand at Manchester Metropolitan University open evening, along with other apprentice employers.
Software Engineer Degree Apprenticeship
360 Systems has been training degree apprentices to become software developers since 2018.
Our apprenticeship programme takes an A-level school leaver 4 years to complete. Apprentices acquire technical know-how from completing real software development projects alongside experienced programmers.
Digital Technology Solutions Degree
Apprentices complete academic studies on day release to Manchester Metropolitan University to study for a BSc in Digital and Technology Solutions specialising as a Software Engineer.