As well as software development you will gain experience in DevOps from requirements gathering with business people through to prototyping, coding, delivery and support. Your analytical approach to problem solving, strong maths and passion for software development makes you an asset to the team. In return you will work on a range of interesting projects building websites, mobile applications and web portal systems for our clients in the UK, Europe and some further afield.
As an apprentice you will also be entered onto the BSc in Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprentice course at Liverpool John Moores University. We provide day release to attend lectures and complete projects which will have to be of a good commercial standard so they can be included in the 360 Systems portfolio of solutions. Combining commercial experience, with a well earned BSc (Hons) Degree is a great way to kick start your career in Software Engineering.
Our Ellesmere Port Office is convenient for Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, North Wales or Warrington and day release will be to Liverpool John Moores University.
- Learn core development technologies
- 1st line support for systems, websites and customers
- Test systems as part of a project team
- Take on day to day tasks of experienced developers
- Employ coding best practices in the work you do
- Create high quality systems
- Write backend systems in C# ASP.NET MVC
- Strong A-Level Maths
- Passion for software development
- Technical projects at home
- Minimum 112 UCAS Points including Maths
Salary: £14,000pa plus University tuition fees paid.
To Apply: Send your CV, covering letter and contact details